Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my 1st date...

after read my sus blog i feel tat
i m so sorry to her
sorry laopo
tht is my fault oso coz i m not so good in planning
so sorry to made u feel bored when our 1st date

anyway i reli wan to thx u
thx beibei for the present
there were very special n nice present for me ...
haha i dun think tat when i open the BIG BLACK BOX
i "boom" tiok
hahaha there were quite nice present...
thx a my sus
i love u ^~^

*to sus:
sorry o~reli ps tat day de dating.i knw tat day u r very tired n oso feel scienz..
but...anyway i promise i wil try my best planing b4 we date ...
hope tis sun everythg will be good .
~god bless me~

from: stp sus..xp


now my beibei sleep le haah
very hope can see beibei when u slp
duno how cute when u r sleep
hahax
i miss u a~~~

hopefully we can meet once in a week
if not i reli wil bcum a carzy man. 0.0
when think of u ~

i love u beibei forever

No comments:

Post a Comment